Test new technologies and tools before deployment.
Data Republic delivers secure sandbox environments for data leaders accelerate innovation agendas, without compromising data security or privacy.
Pilot New Data Tools in Action
The Head of Data Innovation at a major Australian bank needed a way to pilot emerging tools and technologies but data security concerns and IT restrictions made it impossible. It was too expensive and time consuming to test technologies on internal IT infrastructure and synthetic data use alone made it difficult to evaluate the real impact of a new tool.
Using Senate’s innovation workbench capability, the Head of Innovation team can now provision secured analytics environments, hosted by Data Republic, with real de-identified data and the tool of their choice. The bank control the user access, data packages, software configuration and export capabilities from their Senate projects dashboard.
With Data Republic, the Head of Data Innovation is able to accelerate how the bank uses emerging technologies to deliver better customer experience and business efficiencies.
In just a few months, the bank built a pipeline of over 100 technologies to pilot on Senate.
What will your team accomplish with
The governance platform for secure data collaboration
The Senate Data Exchange Platform solves the complex legal, data security and privacy barriers to data collaboration, making it simpler and more secure for your organization to share and license data.
How it works
Define the tool you would like to pilot (See current list of supported tools below).
- R 3.4.4 & R Studio 1.4.4
- 7 Zip
- Anaconda 4.4.0: Python distribution for large-scale data processing
- Jupyter Notebook and QT Console with Python 2.7.13
- SQL Workbench build 121: SQL query tool (available once data has been loaded to the DW)
- LibreOffice 188.8.131.52: Open source office suite
- Sublime 3.0 build 3143: Text Editor
- Sumatrapdf 3.1.2: Free PDF Reader
- Tableau 10.3.0: Data visualization software
- DBVisualizer 10.0.2: Database management and analysis tool
- MS Excel: Spreadsheet software
- Intellij idealU-2017.2.6: JAVA IDE
- Postgresql 9.6.8: Database
- Power BI 2.54: Data visualisation software
- PyCharm 2018.1.2: Python IDE
- Visual Studio Code 1.17.2: Code Editor
DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Explore More Use Cases
Pilot new data tools
Test and evaluate new data tools against real data in days, not months.
Subsidiaries: Single customer view
Implement a single customer view with data collaboration technology.