Mark Pesce spoke with Data Republic founders Paul McCarney and Danny Gilligan for episode S06E17 on This Week in Startups Australia Podcast.
Mark, Paul and Danny discuss:
- The governance framework for managing the process of data sharing
- How data is emerging as an economy in its own right
- The reasons why data has not been used to it’s full potential
- Determining the value of data for businesses
- The network effect of data sharing
Listen on the This Week in Startups Australia website or on Apple Podcasts.