It’s something we achieve by drawing together a network of the brightest minds. Think of Urbis as a creative community of practice experts, working collaboratively to deliver fresh thinking and independent advice and guidance – all backed up by real, evidence-based solutions.
So what does this mean for you? Whether you engage with us in the areas of planning, design, policy, heritage, valuations, transactions, economics or research, you know you’re dealing with the experts who will connect you to a better outcome, every time.
Among the many lines of work we perform, we:
- design and master plan urban developments
- guide development projects through the complex process of planning approval
- help our clients imagineandbuild new places of work, leisure, entertainment and commerce – from shopping malls to business parks and retirement living
- provide property market and economic analysis
- research and analyse shopping trends and market forces
- consult with communities
- evaluate policy and advise on strategy
- provide heritage advice
- value properties, and advise on property transactions.